D-Rec Update

It is snowing again in Boone. As a matter of fact it is snowing so much in Boone they have canceled out trip up there today and will be holding off work till it stops. But I would ask of you that you continue to pray about the things I said before. As soon as the weather clears up work will resume, and the work of the gospel never stops. I have no idea if the guys here in Wilmington are still planning to go but other teams will make there way up. Pray for those guys and the people they meet.

soli deo gloria


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s